Wednesday 7 November 2012

Rolling Barrage... A glimpse of things to come...

Well I want to thank you all for joining my little blog, I have now hit 50members, for which I am very grateful.
"We have a neeew member...".

And so, with the vanquisher Macharius now completed, I attend to the last krieg model/s I own. They are; Earthshaker, crew and Trojan. Which you can see here.

I am awaiting one or two bits in the post to finish the trojan, but whilst that wings its way to me on our marvellous postal service... I will paint the 5 crewmen.



When these models are complete I will grab all the models and do an army shot. Partially for my benefit. When I say that these are the last krieg models I own, I am remiss, as I should say own 'currently'. For I am aware that I need more infantry. But with that will come some other projects. Saying that though, I also have a HQ command squad to paint, whilst I like the Quatermaster, I think I will use the HQ squad instead.

So, in short, thanks for new members, and stay tuned for more modelling.

Steve

3 comments:

  1. Choklut.

    I wish I could spell like Majorie Dawes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe she says 'Choglud' but pronounces it 'chock-lit'.

      Delete
  2. It's a nice piece of work She has such gorgeous eyes. I can never get enough of her~
    Wellington cleaning services

    ReplyDelete